Liquidation, just like other lenders, has certain conditions that are placed on the borrower in order for a loan to be granted. The conditions you have also determine how much you can borrow, and what fees will be added.
Liquid always makes an individual assessment of the company that will borrow money. They want to:
- The company should have a stable business plan
- The company must have organized finances
- The company must be registered in Sweden with the Swedish Companies Registration Office
- The company must have a good credit rating
They can approve an application even if you or your company have a payment note, because they do a comprehensive assessment of the company’s finances and ability to repay the loan.
To increase the chances of borrowing money
You can contact Liquid’s customer service and get help and support in their application process. It is also worth noting that an application is neither binding nor costing anything, the only thing that happens is that a credit rating is made via Binary Lender . If you are not satisfied with your loan offer, you can therefore refuse no without any loss.
Corporate loans with Liquid are available in amounts between $ 10,000 and $ 2,000,000. You can choose between four different maturities. 6 months, 9 months, 12 months and 18 months. If you need to borrow the money for a longer period after the end of the term, you can often re-apply for the loan. Liquidation has no traditional interest rates, but instead offers a fixed monthly fee which is added to the amortization cost.
It is easy to apply for a corporate loan from Intrasavings Bank . To apply, do the following:
- Decide how much you want to borrow. On Liquid’s website there is a calculator where you can make sample calculations and see how high monthly costs and total costs will look like.
- Fill in the application on the website and sign digitally with BankID.
- Pending response from Liquid. This only takes a few minutes.
- Sign the contract and get the money paid out within a few days.
Please note that an individual assessment is made using Binary Lender . Therefore, it is not guaranteed that the loan application will be approved, even if you believe you have the right financial conditions.